1/6. Introduction - Reversing Ankylosing Spondylitis & Arthritis Problems

11, July, 2016
https://theonlywayproductions.blogspot.co.uk/
My Story - How I ditched the crutches and medication, No more need of steroid injections, or desperate requests for a double hip replacement. Plus, how I am reversing the symptoms of a 25-year progressive, incurable, painful disease called Ankylosing Spondylitis, pronounced as Ann-ki-low-zing Spon-dee-light-iss. (A.S). In addition, I healed a separate long term shoulder injury.



How!? It consisted of the correct, bespoke, tailored nutrition and exercises. I can assure you it was and has not been easy. I still have the HLA-B27 gene meaning I'll always have the disease, but no longer the 250 plus symptoms which contributed to it.

Over the years I tried the 'Tens Machine (a Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation). Seen an Acupuncturist and Chiropractor. Consumed herbal Chinese medicine. Had Thai and Swedish massages and Aromatherapy. I wore copper bracelets. I tried cannabis (smoking) and also hemp-flowers and Resin). I had random religious people in public 'wanting' to pray for me to get well. All had no positive results. The many physiotherapists I saw over the years all helped by giving me bespoke (what my body needed) exercises.


https://theonlywayproductions.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/how-i-cured-my-ankylosing-spondylitis.html
Just for the record: It's not about me telling anyone what to do or how to live their life. My goal is to share my experiences and journey. I hope it will benefit anyone with arthritis, and long term A.S sufferers, or  those who have recently been diagnosed with A.S.

It would also be an injustice if I didn't.

I don't have any products to sell you. No books. No ulterior motives for sharing my journey with you. I'm just giving back to society, sharing the most valuable information ever. The important things in life. How to be healthier, happier without being in severe crippling pain and stiffness and everything that's associated with it. 

Someone suggested I contact the media, but purely for personal reasons, I don't do the limelight or publicity. Writing an E-book was another option mentioned -- I could do with the money.

One thing I do know, it will take a resilient, committed, strong minded, positive person to be able to give up their medication, and take a chance to go through the rigorous, relentless and painful training regime.

      This is the nearest image I found that resembled my posture. I now have a "normal" posture. (image source- physioworks.com)

http://theonlywayproductions.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/how-i-cured-my-ankylosing-spondylitis.html

It would be fantastic if anyone else is inspired to follow.

http://theonlywayproductions.blogspot.co.uk/

1. Introduction. Reversing My Ankylosing Spondylitis, Arthritis & Other Joint Symptoms.

2. Journey / History & All Symptoms. How long I have been suffering for. How it changed my life for the worse, and why I made the decision to fight back.

3. Medical Reports, and results of my X-rays, Ultra sound and MRI scans. 

4. First Year - Beginning Of Exercise Routine - Painful, Progressive & Positive.

4A Detailed Training Program. Dozens of exercise routines, thousands of repetitions for hours each day, and the best places to do them for maximum results.

5. Nutrition Information. Diet and important supplementary products I now take daily. 

6. Testimonials from medical professionals who knew how much pain and stiffness I was in.

7. One & Two Years On. How I am winning my fight against Ankylosing Spondylitis.

http://theonlywayproductions.blogspot.co.uk/


Note. I am not a doctor or medical professional.

Inspiration-to-ditch-your-medication - Read other people's stories - how they gave up their medication to become well - and exposing the truth about Doctors and the Pharmaceutical companies.

TOWP. The Only Way Productions  -  tinyurl.com/towpblog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's up, yeah this paragraph is in fact nice and I have learned lot of things
from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.