Producing content to make life quicker, easier, cheaper, better & healthier. + useful information. How to, & tips & tricks.

Recent Posts - Health & Fitness - Food & Nutrition - How To + Tips & Tricks Health Statistics & Quotes



How To - Tips & Tricks - Hacks - YouTube Video Links

Bringing you unique, original tips, tricks,  hacks and useful ideas.


Toilet Hack: How To Use Your Toilet To Speak To Your Neighbors: Yes, it actually works!



I discovered this simple unique, useful, must have "Crutch Hack" because I was so frustrated with them being more of a hindrance...


I have just uploaded my new YouTube video about how to make a re-usable fuel free lighter using a Mop Head.  If you have already seen ...



If you're always dropping or losing your ear plugs (for sleeping) this clever idea will make life much easier. Watch my Ear Plug Tips...


If you have already watched my YouTube video showing you how to make a hole in a concrete wall to add a wall plug and screw , this extra inf...


No comments:

Search here