6/6. Testimonials from Medical Professionals & Other A.S sufferers

July 20, 2016
I'd like to have got testimonials from medical professionals who knew how much pain and stiffness I was in, as-well as Ankylosing Spondylitis sufferers, and physiotherapists I met at A.S training/meeting groups. Those with A.S were the people who said I was "crazy" for not taking Embrel Anti TNF injections which target all the pain to give me a new lease of life. But no-one told me the side effects. Cancers, infections, diseases, weakening of the immune system and even death. No disrespect guys, but who's the crazy one now.!?

Unfortunately, If I re-visited former Rheumatologist's and Doctors and started doing somersaults and back flips and asked for their testimonial, they would just think I had taken some super powerful drug I obtained from somewhere, or that I've had double hip and knee replacements, or still taking medication.

Why would the Doctor's believe me or even care!? - me telling them "I'm OK now", would be the equivalent of me telling my "milkman" I have recently bought my own cow. He's not going to be interested in me any-more, and why should he.

I 'never' ask for anyone's opinion. I prefer waiting, to see what they say.
A number of people keep saying "You're looking well". "You look good". Others who know me better said, I am "walking normally", and that I don't look like I'm in pain..

Another acquaintance said "you're looking amazing, you're not like".. He then proceeded to hunch his head and body forward to the position I used to be in.

My neighbour told me I'm "looking and walking much better" although I think that he still thinks I'm taking Tramadol painkillers.

I explained what I had been doing to another neighbour I hadn't seen for months who said; "It looks like there's nothing wrong with you now, you're a miracle, I am so impressed". I said, it would have been a miracle if I had got better without doing anything.


Press / Documentary
If I liked the lime light and attention, I would have contacted the media and revealed my story for others to share. Then the press could arrange for me to be tested to see that I am not on any medication, nor has my body had for at least nine months. They could then X-Ray and scan all my joints again to see the improvements. Then take me back to all the doctors,  Rheumatologists and physiotherapist I saw and ask for their description of how I was previously to now.

The Global Positioning Satellite, (GPS)
My smart phone can detect I am walking faster and further as the months go by. The only reason I would like to contact the press is 1, so my story can be made public for as many people possible to read, and 2. If my story 'was' published, and not just here in my wee blog, then perhaps people would not just believe, but to give them hope that it really is possible to reverse a crippling, painful, progressive incurable disease, and go for it.
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 14, 2017 updates
I'm feeling physically and mentally fantastic. Still a long way to go, but starting to love life again without the permanent excruciating, crippling pain. Voluntary work was my next step, but due to over-training, I had a set back and was in pain with a shoulder injury., so help and advice to manage this was needed. The rheumatologist reviewed me, and the following report was sent.


The funny/scary thing was, no matter how adamant and confident I was in expressing my relief and feelings without needing medications, they were still trying to offer (palm me off) with Anti TNF Embrel injections. I'd like to know who profits, and the percentage of payouts to all the people who gain from the $10.000 a year price tag for this drug.

December 13 2017 updates.
I arranged to met a friend  whom I had not seen for years and it was quite dark. As I approached her, the first thing she said when she finally recognised me was, "OMG, you were walking so fast I never recognised you". Once we started chatting, she continued, "You've done really well. You look much happier and stress-free". 


Read my post about other people who also decided to ditch their pills, exercise and eat healthily instead. Plus, the truth about Doctors and the Pharmaceutical companies.

http://theonlywayproductions.blogspot.co.uk/

1. Introduction. How I Have Almost Cured My Ankylosing Spondylitis, Arthritis & Other Symptoms.

2. Story / History & All Symptoms. How long I have been suffering for. How it changed my life for the worse, and why I made the decision to fight back.

3. Medical Reports, and results of my X-rays, Ultra sound and MRI scans. 

4. The First Year - Beginning Of Exercise Routine - Painful, Progressive & Positive.

4A.  Detailed Training Program. Dozens of exercise routines, thousands of repetitions for hours each day, and the best places to do them for maximum results.

5. Nutrition Information. Diet and important supplementary products I now take daily. 

6.Testimonials from medical professionals who knew how much pain and stiffness I was in.

7. One Year On - How I'm Winning The Fight Against Ankylosing Spondylitis

http://theonlywayproductions.blogspot.co.uk/


About TOWP- tinyurl.com/towpblog

No comments: